Multi-Day Retreat Experience
Combine your team building and educational activities into a multi-day retreat experience! Camp Yale and our local lodging and attraction partners will custom-tailor a retreat experience sure to make everyone smile!
Multi-day retreats offer more in-depth and wide ranging team building, educational and recreational activities at the camp with exciting attractions and luxury lodging options in the immediate area.
- The Winchester Golf Club – Play 27 holes of golf or schedule a golf clinic at the award winning 27-hole golf course
- The Winchester Speedway – Take a ride around the world’s fastest half-mile race track
- Ghyslain Chocolatier – Take a tour of the factory and decorate your own chocolates
- Wicks Pies – Visit where 12,000 pies and 22,000 pie shells are produced each day
- Take a walking tour of historic Winchester – home of the 2nd tallest war memorial in the state of Indiana
- Visit nearby historic sites and the Randolph Co. Museum
Lodging options include:
For larger groups, desiring a comfortable home base while they spend their days with us, The Randolph Inn & Suites, an Express Hotel, provides ample accommodations.
This facility (opening Summer 2007) features:
- an Indoor pool
- Large meeting room (seating up to 50)
- 32 new rooms
- Continental breakfast
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Call 765-584-ROPE(7673) to schedule a retreat experience second to none!
For those who like big comfy pillows under their heads and an unending list of amenities, our local Bed & Breakfast resort can accommodate groups as large as 30 people.
Perfect for executive retreats with needs in addition to Camp Yale’s services, the Winchester Guest House Inn provides a luxurious escape guaranteed to keep your group comfortable and sublimely happy.
an Indoor pool & hot tub
- Full hot breakfast served in the morning
- Conference Room with plasma monitor/TV (seating up to 12)
- High-definition home theater (with 10-foot screen)
- Complimentary DVD rentals
- Game room with billiards, ping-pong, darts, and Nintendo game cube
- Volleyball and badminton courts
- Relaxing patio with copper fire pit
- Open spaces inside and out for other diversions
- Complimentary high-speed internet access throughout
Up to 100 people can sleep under the stars or bring your own tents to camp on the grassy open area surrounding the pond or up front by the shelter house.
You can also park campers in our parking lot. We can accommodate up to 20 campers in our lot. We do not have hookups.
Utilize our shower facilities, several fire pits for outdoor cooking, and shelter house for group dining. Bring your own food.